Monday, November 9, 2015

Sweetmeaton BACC - Simme WYD - Year 2 Spring


Welcome ALL!!!!!

To the one chapter I’ve been the most excited about to write for a few months now!!!
(Even though it hasn’t helped my procrastination one bit...)

Welcome all to the wonderful challenge of!
Who’s Your DADDY!!!
*Jumps Up and Down in Excited Anticipation!!*

Hehe, I’m a bit excited but wait! Guess who’s the star of this challenge? 

GUESS!!!
(I’ve probably told you in the past around the forums...boolprop.net)


The wonderful star of one of the most interesting challenges to put on a female sim is:




My OWN simself!!!
Our looks will never be unseen in the town of Sweetmeaton! *evil laugh*

“I don’t think the ones that are reading this are that excited as you think...”

Hah, I think there will be readers who are happy and are THRILLED that YOU exist! Friends that will be happy to know I actually had taken the time to make you one May day! (Or was it June...)

Then also trying the one challenge that involves one sims and many, many babies!

Just be happy you’re in a WYD challenge, while I was thinking of putting you in a Trailer Park, or worse a never ending winter! *scary music*

“Yeah sure, well we’ll see how this goes... I can already see self-doubt in your eyes.”

Oh shut it and go chill out in your knew built home. While I list your stats after yours truly!

Pleasure Sim, first Lifetime  Aspiration: “Become a Game Designer

Aquarius: Occasional Cleaner: 4, Part of the Crowd: 4, Laid Back: 4, Amused: 7, Easy Going: 6
(Only time I will write personality like this! I found these terms in Sims.wikia.com/wiki under “personality”.)
Turn-Ons: Brown Hair and Great Cook, Turn-Offs: Stink
Pre-destined Hobby: Nature

(I like her so far!)
(Secondary Aspiration will be chosen later)


(First time I’m doing commentary, bless your soul for reading this through – it also has been 2 – 3 months since I’ve played her so this will be an interesting update all together. Again thanks for your patience).


“I cannot find this home that you speak of! I do however see a quite a beautiful Blue Jay that just flew by!”

Oh shut it, we both know that you know it’s the unfinished shed behind you that I tried making a bit more eccentric than usual.

“Nope just going to ignore it until you finish putting up at least the wallpaper, and a window or two.”

If I could have, I would have. There just wasn’t enough cash to go around. You do have one window, and a bit of high class wall paper...   
  
“What do you mean you gave me some, this looks like a legacy house. We are not on a legacy lot...  You could have at least given me the full basics like a normal average sim! Remember how Mr. Galleons moved into this town!? Full house! With a car!”



Well you do technically have a car.... I just went toward more studio apartment. Something a little different, you know make things more interesting.

“Don’t say apartment, you don’t even have that expansion installed yet! This is only a 3x3 lot, what happened to the rest of the money? I did get a normal amount of money like most other challenges!”

Well it is your fault... You’re the one with the aspiration to become a Game Designer (which I highly approve).

“So what? That doesn’t answer my question where did all my well earned money go!”


Well I wouldn’t exactly say the money was well earned by you, it was a loan to make sure you have a good baseline to start at. Kind of see it as an exchange by your Controller. The well earned money was toward the things you needed to unlock your wonderful career as gamer!

By buying the most expensive gaming equipment you can get in Sweetmeaton! Congrats on the new job opening!

YOU PUT ALL MY MONEY INTO VIDEO GAMES!!!

Yup! I made sure to put all your good money towards video games!


“I think you need to get your priorities straight, since you know finished walls and flooring... Even a sink in my own bathroom! But that would just be crazy!”

Now you sound like my mother... You know there are Sims out there that would just appreciate indoor plumbing, a roof over their head. Do you want to visit the Sweetmeaton lot? You would never survive.

“Says the Controller who’s indoors most of her days.”

Well just be happy you have a job, 26 babies have to come through! Let’s see how quickly it can get done! You should be happy I don’t have the mod that allows more than 8 Sims, that would be fun wouldn’t it? Or should I just bring up the Quad Mod?


(Note Simme household like all the households that are not Galleon, have to go by the “Middle of Nowhere” restriction for how long I think it should last).


“Look at this nice sink, good and functiong! Oh nice, good water pressure and heated well!”
Now that we have settled an agreement, I do want you to have a finished house at some point in the challenge. That’s why I want to make sure you hit a good part of your career before babies! Money would be nice right? I would think so!


“Okay I’ll go with that. Let’s then talk about more important things, such as how it’s snowing outside, and how it’s supposed to be SPRING!”

Oh yeah about that... I’ll be back...


Now it’s beautiful Spring! Like I had planned from the beginning!
(Oh I wish the game had an option to keep all the lots with the same weather...)

Let’s get back to the right footing of starting a challenge here in Sweetmeaton, by meeting the newspaper boy as a first acquaintance! Though he doesn’t seem to understand what you mean by “Controller” and bad housing conditions, Bouncer. Maybe another subject would be better to make friends?  


Oh look how polite the paper boy is, and look a useless computer for your challenge!

“Yes you can sell that computer and finish my home!”


I’ll think about it... Let’s check out the local listings and see if we get you that Gaming job right off the bat! This would be awesome! Right?

“Like real life, I don’t see anything attractive.”

(During the past real life Summer of 2015 I had very little luck at finding a job right away that seemed appealing. How the game was playing to me at first was too real.)




Try the computer....


“We got nothing for possible jobs, what was your plan again?”



Umm... Oh look! The welcome bandwagon is here to see you!

Ooh you get to meet Chocolate and Komei... Hehe speak of those smart devils!




Triangle head nod! There are here for business!

As Komei seems to only think about business during his free time. 




Brandi: “I love your look Bouncer! There’s nothing like seeing someone with excellent fashion sense around here!”

Bouncer: “Oh, thank you, I never thought I was the fashion type.”

*Head hits Desk* I didn’t realize I had such a striking appearance to a known Townie. Now I see why people get CC... especially for their Simselves.


I know it’s mostly the hair, but still.

Well at least friendship seems to easily happen between these two.


Oh looky there! Rocky has come by to say hello! Go say hello Bouncer!
Now go!


Why didn’t you say hello?

“Why? Because I had no desire to talk to another one of your obessesions! I put my important time toward making sandwiches for my guests. Since after all that’s what a hostess should do instead of saying hello to every sim that you already know of.”

Oh come on! You guys actually would have gotten along, you both are Pleasure sims! You guys would have had a lot to talk about! Or is it his allusive dating that makes you less willing to speak to him? Since I think we need to actually take tips from him before we get into the hefty part of this challenge.

*Continues Chewing*


Brandi: “Best sandwiches make the best of FRIENDS!”

Bouncer: “Yeah totally, we are going to be the best of friends!”

You know you have other guests, Bouncer, more important guests! Guests that I think you should know for my healthy simming condition!


Really Komei? That’s why you aren’t joining them for lunch? You can’t stand the sight of me??

Bouncer: “You know I can’t wait till this ‘middle of nowhere’ thing is raised. I would love to know when I do have the money that wasn’t made to put well toward my house could at least know I will have a nicely furnished house by the time I get enough money.

Yeah Chocolate is kind of taken control over that industry before it even started, maybe that’s why he’s snubbing you?


 Why haven’t  I realized earlier at how much these guys are true Snobs.


*Looks at trait booklet*

(review for self)

(Komei: Occasional Cleaner(6)/Member of the Crowd(5)/Energetic(8)/Amused(3)/Easy Going (3) )

(Chocolate: Occasional Cleaner (3)/People Person (10)/ Energetic(8)/ Serious (0)/Easy Going (4)).

Okay I knew Chocolate was a bit of a Snob, but Komei has little excuse. I guess this is the sad truth when you try to become an equal with your Sims.


Forced conversation always helps!

Doesn’t Komei look so happy to be here with the girls?


In the end, my Simme chose easy friendly conversation over being polite.

(We are too alike already).


Seriously snobs!! Oh well your kin will all being grown and old before she becomes an elder and as taken Sweetmeaton by Bouncer Storm.

(I have no idea... I haven’t actually read more than a chapter of this challenge before. I’ll probably have more respect for those stories after a few babies... Since before, I never was the type of thinking of actually doing this challenge till I realized I could have 26 mini-mes all over Sweetmeaton!)

In the end you can’t blame them; they probably don’t want to be attracted to their own maker, too much Oedipus Complex...


“Hey look what I can do?”

Don’t you have something better to do?

“Hmm, maybe, but I bet you can’t do this? You can’t can you.” *evil giggles*

Yup freewill of taunts....


Since your Snob guests and Brandi left, let’s put you to work on your first novel!

“Fine... put your inner dreams on me why don’t you!”

I’m actually thinking of you darling, I’m putting you to work since we weren’t able to find a good Gaming job for yah. You want money don’t you?


“Urgh... touché. I shall write about my latest Vampire fantasies.”


Good morning darling, how did you sleep?

“Alright, can we do something else then writing all day?”


Yup! You need to start figuring out your suitors, so let’s go see a few of them at a favorite local hang out. After you finish your somehow satisfying cereal. 


Nice car right?

“This smells like Chocolate’s cologne....”


Ah yeah... this car looks a little familiar doesn’t it....


Yeah I kind of wish I chose another place, but I knew this lot would work!
I think I also changed the amount on here before I finished up with Chocolate, so you could actually check it out!

“Whatever, this place looks good, oh look at that one, he is a quite attractive man!”


So does the other two men you greeted your way in here. (A couple didn’t look good at all to her standards of attraction). Well at least you can stay concentrated on the main goal.



Oh look who’s here!


“My closest female companion!”


Bouncer: “I’ve been forced out of my free will to write a novel to be forced to gain money, it is not going to work out in the end!”

Brandi: “You’re kidding me, you shouldn’t have to worry about money at all! There is ways to get around all that stupid money stuff!”
“So true! Why doesn’t she do that?”


'Cause even the Galleons have to work to get their hard earned money, a BACC where no one does cheats for easy grand benefits.


You know you may want to pick another topic other then how you wish you were in SimCity or at least about construction. It doesn’t seem to go well with the gentlemen.


‘Sorry complaining about my house and money is all what I have up these sleeves...’


Oh what are doing to this attractive Amin!


Oh jeesh this is not going to go well.



You look way to happy with him poking at you like that...

Playful seems to be taking her nice side in hostage by the evil grin. 


“Why did he have to poke at me like that!”

There comes the actual character montage... How are you going to survive 26 children?


“I don’t want to talk about that right now! I just want to go home!”


Oh we will at one point... let’s just have a chat with the newspaper boy that called you at Step By Step Business.

Like that’s normal...


(The way the kid is reminding me he is going to college when I choose some teen townies at one point. Since you know doing papers for 2 sims years can be tiring.)


Also instead of leaving, we could just hang out with Brandi. Since she’s cool at being appreciated by you, and very much enjoy enjoys your company.

 “Of course I’m happy to be a good friend of yours! There is no other sim quite like you!”
(Couldn’t tell which one said it first...)


Too bad at home nannies aren’t allowed in a WYD, because these two could easily master giving more than enough love to 26 children.



Good job choosing the special barre! There’s nothing quite like it!


(Is it against the rules to use career aspiration awards when it’s not your own? Oh I guess she doesn’t gain points from it nevermind, all good here!)



Well that was a busy day on a business lot, is there something special you want to do when you get back?


“Have an amazing party with my one true friend!”


You’re kidding me... I throw a party that no one wants to go. I think I had to call Brandi to remind her... Though Amin has started calling Bouncer, he can’t seem to choose if he likes her or not (since he does have 1 bolt, and if you have been keeping track 1 bolt has a reputation in this town).


Bouncer: “This is for eating out of my fridge instead of enjoying th wonderful gelatin I got out of the fridge!” *hit* “Just for you!!”


Brandi: “Oh I’m sorry! But I can’t leave you without a smashin’ amount of Pure Softness!”

Toilet: It is one thing when one can see the sky, but really you couldn’t remember the walls?


I still have a lot of picture taking skills to learn....


Brandi: “I think a sculpture would really give something extra to this room! You know some art!”

Bouncer: “That’s exactly what I’ve been telling the creator!”

I’ll just say Brandi can hear me now and then... or at least knows of me.... Unlike some snobs I know.

Brandi: “Well I think we gave her the message, where did you get this wonderful gelatin recipe?”

Bouncer: “I don’t have the recipe, it just comes with the several cans of SimFast. However, it is quite satisfying!”


Brandi: “Indeed!"


Well that’s a mood boost! Thank Brandi for that!

Brandi: “That pillow really wasn’t as Pure Softness as the label said...”


Now the next morning, Bouncer works on adding more people to the list of people that she can call up while working on her novel.

Bouncer sadly still hasn’t found the Gamer job yet... So she’s using her time wisely as she can!


Well in the process Bouncer finally met a townie with 2 bolts, Abhijeet Deppiesse (a bit of a mouthful).

  

Let’s say they got along pretty quickly, finally a good male attraction!



This fellow called in again, why are talking to him! He poked his finger at you!

“It’s called procrastination for a reason! Sanity usually isn’t involved.”


*rolls eyes* He’ll be necessary at one point, just hurry up you have a really bad need to earn some money since I spent it all on your gaming stuff on the first day.


“Don’t worry I’ve been working on the goal for quite some time now!”

Oh look the first hobby master is male... well I know what that means (later on of course).



Lit&Film Master: “I cannot wait till we have a beautiful baby one day.”
For some reason I imagine him having a Dracula accent. As he stares into her eyes...
Bouncer: *nervous laugh* “Well I can’t wait till I actually remember your name in my contact info!”



He must have brought luck! Since soon as he left, she found treasure she was looking for! Now this girl finally has a job in Gaming!


Off to work! With her good friend keeping an eye on her!


Or Brandi is bummed Bouncer can’t play all day anymore because she actually does have a job now...


What happened!?

“Stupid chance card that you got wrong... urgh stupid gaming society. There stupid social rules, it was just the dumb puzzle game too!”


Oh cheer up! You’ll get some money soon enough! One day you will be able to call out the terms! Or by the time you do that... you’ll be on a different mission!



More Jell-O?

“It’s called Gelatin! Copyright issues! Of course, because why would I waste my time cooking when I have all these leftovers?”

True, I would do the same thing. How’s the novel coming?

“Eh, working on it like a slave!”

Good we need the money!


*grumbles* “Stupid gaming society, even when I get all the darn video games I barely have time to play.”


I thought you were working on your novel?

“I was! Just need to take care of my wonderful roses while I can. We really should get a few more of these.”


Oh that reminds me!


Nature sims should always have their gardens!
It will slowly grow, soon enough that it will be more then you could handle darling!

(Also I heard wonderful things about Eggplant).

*rolls eyes*

Sadly I didn’t hear anything about compost till this September, meaning I could have saved a bit not only hear but also at the Sweetmeats.


(So yeah look out for that compost bin later on when I have a realization sometime in August or September of 2015). 


Who you chatting up now?

“Book publisher! Of course wasn’t a best seller, but money!”

Yes! Finally! I was actually able to do that in one season. Along with things are running the right way by the end!


Good job Bouncer, you know how to get your duties done!



The garden was coming along, and with ease when I was finally able to buy her a Ladybug house!


The Spring rain also helped quite a bit! 



Well with such success, Bouncer wished to finally have some fun with the one guy that enjoys her company!



Ah, Abhijeet how you make adding a bit more fun for my young Simme!


Ooh! Someone finally has her first crush!


Yeah a perfect way to impress a guy is showing him your gaming collection!


(If he’s a keeper of course!)


Well at least you like him! Keep getting all the good points!


A Taurus huh?


Wonder how that affects things, good to know though in case I need it for the score sheet!


What are you doing with Brandi? You are in the middle of a date??

By the look of it, truly in the middle of something too with Abhijeet’s smile.


Bouncer: “I need help with something, my darling good friend, Brandi.”


Well that works, but if she’s dead we don’t have a graveyard to put her??

“Oh you worry too much, she knows what’s she doing or why else would she agree to it?”

Friendship... Sim dumbness... have you met Candy?

“Not yet, but I think if anything happens she’s better off than my zero knowledge of such things.”


I can’t argue with that...



“I’m busy anyway. He is such a good kisser!”

How nice of you being so polite while she may be greeting the Grim anytime soon...


“Of course I’m nice to her! What are friends for?”


“See I’m a good friend, even in a middle of a date! And look her awesomeness allowed her to survive!”

Yup all good here, now let’s see how this date continues.


Brandi: “I’m not sure if I should be glad that you are so happy...”



Well that just happened, I thought we were going to take things slow.


“I’ll get back to you on that.”

Why do I feel like this is going to go outside my plan...


Yup this isn’t going to end well...

“What’s the worst that can happen?”


*Hear the Flip of a Coin*



Yup my finger slipped, or more like the chance I gave her with the coin equaled him to be the first father. Congrats Abhijeet, not only did I learn to spell your name but you also have a baby on the way!

Abhijeet: “Oh I’m going to regret this....”

Bouncer: “Don’t worry about it darling, it isn’t like I’m going to marry you or something.”


I blame the Spring Perk, now I just need to figure out what exactly his eye color is...


Well that ends this Spring! Again if you got this far! I thank you and hope you had as much fun as I did when I wrote this!

It will be interesting to see who all with be a father of Bouncer’s kids, no less seeing how the other families are going to watch Bouncer slowly take over the neighborhood with her kin!

Whoo Hah! A total of TWO sim years! Played and Written! Done! See yah later back at the Sweetmeats!

No comments:

Post a Comment